Audit Committee Charter PT ASTRA GRAPHIA Tbk
To promote corporate governance practices in improving transparency, accountability, responsibility, independency and fairness.
To assist the Board of Commissioners in monitoring the process of financial reporting, the execution of internal control, the compliance to the prevailing laws and regulations, and promoting the implemention of risk management.
The Audit Committee is a committee established by and responsible to the Board of Commissioners, with its primary function is to assist the Board of Commissioners in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities of the Company's policies pertaining to:
- Quality process of financial reporting;
- mplementation of internal control and business management to minimize the possibility of the occurrence of mismanagement;
- Effectiveness of the Internal Auditor and the External Auditor functions;
- Implementation of risk management; and
- Other matters that need attention of the Board of Commissioners.
B. Membership and Structure
- The Audit Committee consists of at least three members, one Independent Commissioner and two independent members whom are appointed and terminated by the Board of Commissioners under the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Audit Committee is chaired by the Independent Commissioner.
C. Membership Requirements
Members of the Audit Committee shall meet the following requirements:
- Having integrity, ability, knowledge, and adequate experience suitable to his/her work, and is able to communicate properly.