PT ASTRA GRAPHIA Tbk (The"Company") NOTICE OF AGMS 2015
PT ASTRA GRAPHIA Tbk
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The Board of Directors of PT Astra Graphia Tbk, having domiciled in Central Jakarta (the “Company”) hereby extend this invitation to the shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”), to be convened on:
Day/Date : Thursday, 16 April 2015
Time : 10:00 WIB - finished
Location : Imam & Thamrin Room, Mandarin Oriental Hotel 3rd Floor
Jalan M.H. Thamrin, Jakarta 10310
1. Approval of the Annual Report, including ratification of the Oversight Duties Report of the Board of Commissioners of the Company as well as ratification of the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company for the Financial Year 2014
2. Determination on the Appropriation of the Company’s Net Profit for the Financial Year 2014.
3. Appointment of the Public Accountant Firm to Conduct an Audit of the Company’s Financial Statements for the Financial Year 2015 and to Determine its Honorarium
4. a. The Changes of the composition of the Board of Commissioners and Appointment of Independent Director
b. Determination on the Honorarium of the members of Board of Commissioners and the Salary and other Benefits of the Members of Board of Directors of the Company
5. Amendment on the Company’s Articles of Association
Explanation of agenda of the Meeting:
a. The Meeting agenda point 1 until 3 and 4.d are agenda that regularly discussed in the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders in accordance with the Articles of Association
b. The Meeting agenda point 4.a held in connection with the proposal to change the Board of Commissioners and to appoint an Independent Director in order to comply with the capital market regulation
c. The Meeting agenda point 5 is made in order to adjust the Articles of Association of the Company with respect to the issuance of new regulation from the Financial Services Authority
1. This Notice shall serve as the official invitation to the shareholders of the Company.
2. Materials of the Meeting, particularly regarding the Company’s Annual Report, has been available at the Office of the Company from today until the date of the Meeting. A copy of the material may be obtained from the Company during business hours and upon written request from the shareholders or accessed on the website of the Company (www.astragraphia.co.id) and the website of Indonesia Stock Exchange.
3. Only shareholders whose names are registered in the Register of Shareholders of the Company on 24 March 2015 until 16:00 Western Indonesia Time or their attorneys are entitled to attend the Meeting.
4. a. Shareholders or their attorneys who are attending Meeting are kindly requested to present their Official
identity Card (“KTP”) or other valid proof of identity card and to submit its copies to the registry officials at the registration counter before entering the Meeting room.
b. Shareholders of the Company in the form of legal entities are requested to submit copy(ies) of their articles of association and the notarial deed appointing the incumbent Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
c. For shareholders whose shares are deposited at the Collective Depository of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”), are kindly requested to submit their Written Confirmation to attend Meeting (Konfirmasi Tertulis Untuk RUPS (KTUR)) to the registry officials.
5. a. Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting may be represented by their attorneys by virtue of a
power of attorney which form and substance as determined by the Board of Directors of the Company. The members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commisioners and employees of the Company may act as attorney of a shareholder in the Meeting, but are not eligible to cast any vote in the voting. Power of attorney of the Shareholders whose address are registered outside of the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, must be legalized by a notary or other authorized institution(s) and by the related Indonesian Embassy/Representative.
b. Form of power of attorney may be obtained during office hours at the Company’s Share Administration Bureau, PT Blue Chip Mulia, Gedung Tempo Pavilion 1 (previously, Gedung Bina Mulia II) 8th Floor, Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. 10-11, Jakarta 12950 or at Corporate Secretary, Jalan Kramat Raya No. 43, Jakarta 10450.
c. All duly powers of attorney must be received by BCM at the latest 3 (three) business days before the Meeting.
6. One share will give the owner 1 (one) voting rights. If a shareholder owns more than 1 (one) share, the votes cast are effective for all shares which he/she owns.
7. In order to facilitate an orderly Meeting, the shareholders or their attorneys are requested to arrive in Meeting room at 09:30 Western Indonesia Time.
Jakarta, 25 March 2015
Board of Directors of the Company