Protecting sensitive documents from unauthorized duplication is a growing concern. Counterfeit copies of documents like coupons, tickets, and invoices can have serious financial impacts. In order to combat this concern, Fuji Xerox comes up with Xerox® Specialty Imaging, a specialty imaging effects that can be read based on its reading tool. These features are:
Text printed at 1-point size, readable only with a loupe or magnifying glass. The small size of font makes it harder to be copied. The microtext feature is compatible with color, monochrome, and highlight color devices.
2. Correlation Marks
Printed text that is only visible when superimposed by a “key” overlay. This feature is compatible with color, monochrome, and highlight color devices.
3. GlossMark® Text
With GlossMark® Text feature, the printed text would not be visible in straight-on view, but it would become visible under inclined illumination. This feature provides an extra layer of protection against document fraud.
FluorescentMark makes the text only visible under UV/black-light. This feature is compatible with color devices only. No font required, rather color calls within a static or variable job.
5. InfraRed Text
The text that is printed with this InfraRed Text would only visible in the dark, with an infrared camera. This feature is compatible with color devices only. No font required, rather color calls within a variable job.
Having these advantages, Specialty Imaging Font is usually used on tickets, certificate, invoice, or other official documents. For better quality prints, Specialty Imaging Font features are best to be applied on white-glossy paper. Specialty Imaging Font can only be used in Fuji Xerox production machines that are marketed by PT Astra Graphia Tbk.
Avoid Unauthorized Duplication on Documents with Xerox® Specialty Imaging
Announcement of Results of The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2006
In Annual General Meeting of Shareholders PT Astra Graphia Tbk ("Company") which held on May 5th, 2006 at Ballroom, Aryaduta Hotel, Jl. Prapatan 44-48, Jakarta 10110, approving the things as follows:
- Approved the annual report and the company annual calculation for financial year 2005, which there is contains about ‘Balance sheet of consolidate company and subsidiaries per December 31, 2005 and the Consolidated income statement of the company and its subsidiaries for the year ended 31 December 2005', which has been audited by public accountant Drs. HARYANTO SAHARI & PARTNERS, as contained in their report dated February 9, 2006 with a reasonable opinion without exception
- Give the exemption and repayment responsibility solely (acquit et décharge) to the members of the Board of Directors of the company for their management and the Board of Commissioners of the company for supervisory actions they were doing during the financial year 2005 as far as such action is reported and reflected in the annual report and Annual Calculations for the year 2005
Approve the use of the company's Profit which is derived from net profit for the financial year 2005 by Rp.36.066.628.399,-(thirty-six billion sixty six million six hundred and twenty eight thousand three hundred ninety nine Rupiah) as follows:
- The amount of Rp.1.500.000.000 (One billion five hundred million Rupiah) to add to the reserve fund
- Divide the dividend to shareholders by Rp.25,- (twenty-five Rupiah) for every 1 (one) share, which will be distributed to the shareholders of the company who recorded in the Register of shareholders list (Recording Date) on 8 June 2006 at 16: 00 WIB and will be paid to Shareholders of the company on June 22, 2006
- All remaining net profits are recorded as Profit which used for company needs, there is as an additional capital as well as the fulfillment of mandatory payments to principal and bond holder
Give the authorization to the Board of Directors of the company with the approval of the President Commissioner, to appoint one public accountant which included in category 4 (four) major in Indonesia which is affiliated with one of international public accountant and was recorded at Bapepam, to audit the financial statements of the company for the financial year 2006, as well as authorize the Board of Directors of the company to set the amount of honorarium and any other requirements related to the designation of such public accountant.
1. Re-appointed Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors of the company with the structure as follows:
- President Commissioner : MARULI GULTOM
- Commissioner : TOSSIN HIMAWAN
- Independent Commissioner : SETYO ADIOETOMO
- President Director : LUKITO DEWANDAYA
- Vice President Director : HERTANTO MANGKUSASONO
- Director : ARYA NARAYANA SOEMALI
- Director : SATYO LUMAKSONO HADISAPUTRO
Entirely for a term since the closure of the Meeting up to the closing of the annual general meeting of shareholders of the company in 2008.
2. Authorized the Board of Commissioners to establish the Division tasks and powers as well as a number of salary and benefits to other members of the Board of Directors regarding to the provisions of article 12 paragraph 11 and article 11 paragraph 5 Company Base Budget
3. Set the number of honorarium of members of Board of Commissioners, with maximum amount by Rp.487.500.000,-(four hundred eighty seven million five hundred thousand dollars) gross (before income tax cut) is paid as much as per-year 13 (thirteen) times a year and effective since May 1, 2006, as well as authorize the President Commissioners to establish that honorarium number among member of the Board of Commissioners of the company
4. Giving power of attorney with the right of substitution to the Board of Directors of the company to declare the decision of this Meeting Event into notary deed, and tells about the appointment of members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors to the Minister of Justice and human rights of Republic Indonesia and register it to the list of companies in accordance with legislation in force
Cash dividend distribution terms are arranged as follows: Schedule of implementation the Cash dividend distribution:
• Cum dividend at Regular and Negotiation Market : 5 June 2006
• Ex dividend at Regular and Negotiation Market : 6 June 2006
• Cum dividend at Soon Market : 7 June 2006
• Ex dividend at Soon Market : 8 June 2006
• Cum dividend at Cash Market : 8 June 2006
• Ex dividend at Cash Market : 9 June 2006
• Recording Date : 8 Juni 2006
• Payment Distribution : 22 June 2006
Notes: Only valid at Surabaya Stock Exchange
- This notice is a formal notice of the company and the company did not issue a notification letter specifically to the shareholders of the company
- The cash dividend will be distributed to the shareholders whose names are recorded in the shareholders list on June 8, 2006 at 16: 00 WIB (hereafter Shareholders Are entitled to)
- payment of cash dividends
a. For Shareholders That are entitled to the shares still use the clearance document (physical), payment of a dividend in cash will be carried out with
i. cheques, which can be obtained from the Bureau of Securities Administration PT Blue Chip Mulia, Bina Mulia Building I Floor 4, JL. HR Rasuna Said Kav. 10, Jakarta, which began on 22 June 2006 and no later than July 31, 2006, or at an Office of the company, Jalan Kramat Raya No. 43, Jakarta 10450, which began on August 1, 2006 by:
- Shows original and hand over photocopies of Identification Card (ID CARD) or passport of shareholders Who are entitled to, or submit an original power of attorney if represented to the other party a copy of ID CARD or passport accompanied by a Shareholder Who is entitled and its power; or
- Submit photocopies of the following basic Budget changes, deed of appointment the last of the Commissioner and the Board of directors or trustees are authorized to represent the legal entity for Eligible Shareholders in the form of a legal entity and the original power of attorney if represented to the other party as well as a photocopy of ID CARD or passport of Director or administrator and the attorney
ii. balance transfer (bank transfer) to the account of Shareholder who have given the name of the bank as well as divulging bank account on behalf of a shareholder Who is entitled to Blue Chip Company with a sealed Rp. 6000,- at the latest the date of June 8, 2006 at 4: 00 P.M. with a photocopy of ID CARD or passport according to corresponding address in the list of Shareholders
b. For Shareholders That are entitled to the shares have been recorded in Indonesian Custodian Depositoryl Securities (KSEI), payments shall be made through KSEI and Shareholders will receive payment from KSEI account holder concerned
4. Cash dividends to be distributed will cut income tax directly (PPh) Article 23 by 15% or Article 26 by 20% in accordance with the provisions of the taxation applicable
For Shareholders That are entitled to foreign nationals who are Taxpayers Abroad whose country has Double Tax Avoidance Agreements (P3B) with Republic Indonesia, which meant asking for his tax cuts customized rates listed in the requested to submit P3B/submit the original Certificate issued by the Supposed the competent authority of the country or photocopying which has been legalized by the Office of the Ministry of taxes in Indonesia if the Domicile Affidavits are used for several companies in Indonesia to KSEI or Blue Chips later than 8 June 2006 at 16: 00 pm. If up to the date is KSEI or Blue Chip have not receives Domicile Affidavits then shall be conducted tax cuts by 20%.