1. Do Regular Cleaning on the Printer
Printer cleaning is the very basic maintenance but often forgotten by users. To keep the printer’s function as new, it should be cleaned at least once a week. This quick fix is to remove the small particles to prevent it to go to the inner part of the printer. When the printer looks dusty, just swap it with the clean and soft anti-static towel. For the security reason, do not spray the cleaning fluid directly to the machine.
Besides the outer part of the machine, the place where dust can build-up is in the paper tray. Check the paper tray regularly to remove any paper flakes in the paper tray.
2. Use the Recommended Type of Paper
3. Have a Backup Toner
It is better to have at least a set of replacement toner cartridges in hand so users can replace them immediately when the toner runs out. If a toner cartridge is approaching its end, the toner may harden and become unusable. Always store new replacement toner cartridges on their side. Do not remove the cartridges from the printer until you are ready to replace it with the other one.
4. Trust the Official Service Partner
Untuk wawasan dan tip / trik lainnya, follow akun Instagram Document Solution.
Announcement of Results of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders 2008
In the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders PT Astra Graphia Tbk, placed on Jakarta ("the company") which was held on August 20, 2008 at Sumba B Room, 3rd floor Hotel Borobudur, Lapangan Banteng, Jakarta, things have been decided as follows:
- Giving an approval on Shares Purchase Plan of PT SCS Astragraphia Technologies as much as 39.269 shares or 50,99% of Singapore Computers System Limited with the price entirely, Rp.89.997.708.175,-
- Giving an approval and attorney to Board of Directors to do all the actions that are needed in order to implement the above plan of acquisition, among others, change status and Basic Budget of PT SCS Astragraphia Technologies proper to agreement in Conditional Share Purchase and Joint Venture Termination Agreement with Singapore Computer Systems Limited on June 24, 2008, signed a Deed of buying and selling Stocks with Singapore Computers Systems Limited, also make and sign agreements, deeds, letters and other documents that are required as well as doing reporting, registration and other actions necessary to authorized institutions based on compliance regulations
Jakarta, August 22nd, 2008